To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We’re looking for top-tier operations and business talent to work closely alongside the Head of Global Sales Operations, Chief Business Officer and other Sales leaders to address the challenges and opportunities most pressing to grow our direct sales revenue. If you are a highly-motivated individual who can quickly understand new problems, develop solutions, and make an impact, we want you as our Director of Sales Operations and Strategy.
- Be thought leader and advisor to NA Direct Sales Lead, Head of Global Sales Operations and Chief Business Officer to drive growth and exceed targets.
- Manage inter-departmental projects and roll out global initiatives to the NA direct sales team and remove sales blockers (yearly planning, product launches, pricing, compensation plan setting and audits etc.).
- Design and execute sales program to increase revenue. Ex: A targeted campaign to go after a particular segment of our customers or to go after a new segment etc.
- Partner with senior sales management to identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Responsible for the optimal deployment of sales personnel in the USA. Makes recommendations for changing sales roles, compensation plans, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity.
- Evaluate new sales technology that can unlock more productivity and sales
- Analyze and model data to prepare management presentations, identify and improve key KPIs that define the sales strategy and management approach
- Take initiative to drive core business outcomes
- Are an independent thinker who can see and accomplish whatever needs to be done
- Embrace change and excel in an evolving environment
- Excel at organization and communication, and working cross-functionally
- Are a Salesforce and Excel expert, and are familiar with other sales optimization tools including Drift, Outreach, and Magento
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Salesforce certification
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.