How You Will Make a Difference:
- Laying the foundation and building scalable processes in line with the pillar company we want to be in the long-term.
- Report to the VP of PeopleOps & Strategy and work with the PeopleOps Experience team.
- Own core HR functions (e.g., compensation, compliance, culture programs, benefits, HRIS, D&I initiatives, people-related analytics, etc.).
- Thoughtfully design human capital programs in a way that maximizes motivation and performance across all business functions.
Who You Are:
- Motivation: You enjoy analyzing and solving problems, helping people, developing people, and continually strives to do things better than the status quo. You are intellectually curious.
- Attributes: You have a team-first mentality and “no job is too small” perspective. You display high integrity and ethics, a role model in regard to mutual respect, trust, and candor. You are adaptable and has demonstrated the ability to deal with ambiguity, by thriving in a fast-paced hypergrowth start-up, preferably high-tech. Resiliency is key and having the ability to quickly recovers from setbacks and failures to continue forward progress. A lifelong-learner: quickly grasps the essence of new information, recognizes own strengths and weaknesses, seeks feedback, and pursues self-development (One of our values is “Always Be Learning”).
- Skills: You have a High EQ for coaching, facilitation and conflict resolution. Strong analytical skills will be required to understand and effectively uses data and metrics to make informed decisions and monitor performance. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence and outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge: You have deep knowledge and experience of core HR areas (compliance, benefits, talent management, etc.). A thorough understanding of US employment-related laws such as ERISA, COBRA, ADA, and other federal and state laws and regulations covering discrimination and equal opportunity employment is required. Experience with international labor law (UK) preferred. SPHR / SHRM-SCP is preferred and knowledge of and experience with varied HRIS systems including Workday. Also, you have experience driving organizational change initiatives and developing talent management plans for a global organization.
- Please note: We do review cover letters and we highly recommend you complete one in the application for this opportunity. It is a great way for us to learn more about your passions and specific experience or skill set as we evaluate candidates. Most importantly, if you are interested in joining the People Team here at Klaviyo and do not have all of the required skill sets, we would still be interested in learning about you.