Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We partner with the best retail stores in over 70 cities across North America to serve up an entirely new way to shop, with huge selection, competitive pricing and a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that permeates Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us. Do you see yourself here? Read on.
About the Gig
We’re hiring a Director of Customer Relationship Management to lead audience engagement across all channels. The goal of this role is to set a vision and execute it in a way that would make your mother proud. Even if you’re pretty sure she doesn’t actually understand what CRM is. You’ll work directly with our CMO to drive conversion, retention and, crucially, brand affinity. Passion both for the customer and diving into data are critical prerequisites.
- Own the CRM plan. Drive customer segmentation and execute unique and impactful lifecycle campaigns to reach prospects and customers.
- Manage the communication calendar, including promotional strategy.
- Develop a robust plan for testing, analyzing and managing performance to make sure we’re always improving.
- Be an expert on our integrated marketing platform to implement campaigns across email, mobile, SMS and social.
- Constantly think about the relationship we have with our customers and how we can deepen brand engagement to drive long-term value. Ensure our brand comes through in everything we do.
- Create methods to stimulate two-way conversations with consumers.
- Identify drivers of repeat outside of the defined CRM scope and champion actions that drive repeat across the broader organization.
- You know CRM inside and out. You set a plan and attack. You dream big. You keep things loose. We do work in the alcohol business, after all. You want to enjoy the workday, and that includes rolling your sleeves up and diving into program performance with an eye toward optimization.
- 5+ years of digital marketing work focused on CRM programs. Proven track record in email marketing using email automation software or integrated marketing software.
- Experience developing customer segmentation, launching campaigns and measuring effectiveness.
- Thirst for constant improvement and innovation
- Strong strategic thinking and an eagerness to roll up your sleeves and execute.
- An entrepreneurial spirit—you develop a game plan, get results and embrace ambiguity along the way.
- Strong analytical skills and passion for using data to identify optimizations and future opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great teamwork and collaboration skills, with the ability to influence cross-functional departments without direct authority.
- Working knowledge of SQL a plus.
- Strong project and people management skills.
About Other Stuff
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a 401K, flexible time off and added perks