Website Ovia Health
Ovia Health’s mobile apps and benefits solutions are trusted by millions of women and families around the world — to help them monitor their reproductive health, navigate their journeys through parenthood, and find support every day. We’re on a mission to make a healthy, happy family possible for everyone. Join us!
We’re looking for a Director of Business Development who will execute on Ovia’s already successful strategy of partnering with Health Plans to improve the health and outcomes of their members. In this role, you will be focused on growing Ovia’s Enterprise Business through the creation of partnerships with leading Health Plans to embed Ovia’s solutions into their Commercial Fully insured and ASO business. You will increase our booked business within the health plan space and leverage your strong experience and network. This will be an individual contributor role.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic, professional and energetic team player who will bring a stellar background on solution selling, customer acquisition marketing, and account management to the role. You must enjoy interacting with people, building relationships, and thinking strategically, and be relentless in the purpose of a strong pipeline that ultimately leads to business revenue.
- Manage and grow Ovia’s relationships with Commercial Fully Insured and ASO businesses within Health Plans.
- Build and demonstrate an in-depth understanding of Ovia Health solutions for health plans.
- Help create the strategic roadmap for Ovia Health in the Medicaid market for the future.
- Understand competitive landscape, technology, and market needs to craft and communicate appropriate value proposition.
- Maximize, drive, and achieve revenue and sales goals, including management of the entire end-to-end sales process.
- Ability to build sales plan by strategically and targeting prospects and identify opportunities that will lead to pipeline growth. (i.e.,email campaigns, cold calls, trade shows, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, work with inside sales).
- Secure meetings with necessary buying influencers including C-level audiences across a matrix of roles and areas including Business Development, Sales, Product, and Clinical.
- Prepare and perform all product demonstrations and presentations to key stakeholders. Demonstrate consultative selling experience by assessing and capturing needs of prospective clients and defining the unique value of Ovia Health solutions for each health plan prospect.
- Understand and help define the decision making process for each prospect including identification of champion, decision maker(s), and influencers, clear identification of next steps with appropriate urgency to close opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to craft and present proposals, complete RFPs, RFIs and negotiate for a win.
- Collaborate with business development, clinical, product management, inside sales, and account management during the sales process and through handoff.
- Provide feedback and input for product/service enhancements.
- Maintain up to date account information in Salesforce including contacts, opportunities, pipeline with appropriate placement of opportunities by sales stage and close date to ensure accurate forecast.
- Motivate other team members and lead by example
Ovia values initiative, creativity, problem solving and confidence!
- 5+ years experience selling enterprise solutions to health plans, or in healthcare IT
- Successfully sold Software or Wellness Programs directly into commercial ASO, fully-insured and Medicaid health plans or relevant Healthcare IT experience.
- Exceptional sales performance history that can be confirmed through references and documentation
- Proven experience in new business development in the health plan space
- Have run the entire sales process from prospect to closure for health plans
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- Has proven grasp of Value and Solution Selling
- Has worked in both large and small companies selling business application software
- Proven network within the health plan vertical
- Takes initiative and drives for measurable revenue results
- Strategic thinker and sharp problem solver who does not shy away, but rather is motivated by seemingly intractable challenges
- Be curious, self-motivated, outgoing and engaging with a self-directed entrepreneurial spirit
- Have a proven history of being highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to adapt, be flexible, and work with minimal supervision
We are a lively, creative team that works hard and laughs a lot. We love what we do, and working at Ovia Health is a chance to be a part of something big! We value our employees tremendously, and do what we can to help them stay happy and healthy both at work and away from it. In addition to a supportive and healthy environment, we offer:
- Small, dynamic and tight-knit team
- Supportive, collaborative atmosphere
- We value growth and education, and offer reimbursement for classes and conferences
- Company provided MacBook Pro
- Unlimited vacation
- Tasty office snacks, including coffee (cold brew on tap)
- An open, fresh, cubicle-free, shared office space
- Flexible work schedule
- Two options for medical insurance coverage
- Employer contribution to 401k
- Generous parental leave
We are always looking to make our team more diverse. Individuals of all genders, race, sexual orientation, nationality, ability, and educational background are strongly encouraged to apply.