Drizly is seeking a passionate and data-driven marketing analyst who will drive customer acquisition to new heights. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting all paid digital acquisition efforts including PPC, Affiliate, Display, App marketing and more. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record for driving new buyer growth and revenue.
We’re a small, fast-moving team that truly understands the value of marketing. This is an outstanding opportunity to make a real, immediate impact on a business that’s experiencing rapid growth.
- Work closely with the marketing team to manage Drizly’s largest paid acquisition channel – SEM. Help on strategizing and executing campaign optimization including keyword expansion, landing page tests, bidding, ad copy testing, location targeting, day parting, demographic targeting and more.
- Manage all affiliate channels across various platforms (CJ, Pepperjam, Rakuten). Recruit new affiliates, develop strong relationships and optimize performance with existing partners.
- Monitor and report on important KPI’s such as traffic, cost, revenue, LTV, etc for all of our marketing channels.
- Stay up-to-date with marketing trends and help on launching new channels.
- At least 2 years of direct experience managing and growing PPC campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing and Yahoo preferably in a B2C ecommerce environment.
- Proven ability to launch and scale ROI-positive customer acquisition programs and effectively measure lift.
- Strong understanding of web and app technology: cookies, SDKs, tracking, tagging.
- Strong understanding of data-driven, direct response digital marketing ecosystem, including the different platforms and partners available.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel.
- You rely on data to make a case, you launch structured tests to prove a point, and you’re ok with admitting when things don’t go as planned.
- You have relentlessly high standards and are never satisfied with the status quo.
- Bachelor’s Degree.