Website Digital Fuel Capital
The Digital Fuel team is looking for a jack or jill of all trades who gets excited about getting their hands dirty across many functions and projects.
This role will be 50% administrative, 25% analytical and 25% creative.
The role is intended to be a full-time role. However, we will consider a part-time role for an applicant who is a strong fit.
Digital Fuel is located in Newton, MA in a renovated theatre.
About Digital Fuel Capital:
Digital Fuel Capital is the leading private equity firm investing in e-commerce companies. Digital Fuel has developed an innovative investment model in which it acquires leaders in sectors of e-commerce ranging from apparel to auto parts and helps its companies to implement best practices in direct-to-consumer marketing and operations. We support amazing entrepreneurs in building their businesses in one of the most dynamic and rapidly changing sectors of the economy. Digital Fuel has a team of three full time professionals – this role is an opportunity to become a part of a successful, entrepreneurial team with significant potential for career development and growth.
Digital Fuel’s portfolio of investments includes: Artful Home (art, home decor and women’s apparel), Artifact Uprising (photo products), Blank Label (men’s clothing), BuyAutoParts (auto parts), LogoSportswear (custom company apparel and teamwear), Renovation Brands (home improvement products), Sunski (sunglasses), Summit Sports (outdoor sporting goods) and The Vermont Teddy Bear Company (gifts).
You are a highly motivated, self-starter who enjoys learning new things and working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. While you work independently, you love being part of a team and helping out wherever you can to keep things operating as efficiently as possible. You are hyper-organized and pay attention to every detail. You take pride in your work looking visually appealing. As the lynchpin between Digital Fuel and its portfolio companies, investors and partners you know how to move mountains to ensure that the organization is running at full speed, improving internal organization and communication with external partners.
- Coordinate meetings, calendar, contacts and some travel arrangements for President and key team members
- Track financial metrics of prospective investments and existing portfolio companies
- Build and maintain a database of firm deal sources and partners
- Manage vendor relationships and payments
- Help to plan annual portfolio company summit and firm events
- Manage executive expense reports
- Convert excel-based analysis into PowerPoint presentations
- Maintain files and legal documents with utmost discretion
- Plan and coordinate logistics for board meetings
- Conduct research on companies and industries for investment team and assist in execution of special projects as needed
- Help to create and distribute email newsletters
- Self starter and entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with financial statements
- Administrative experience assisting a C-level executive or senior leader
- Strong time management/organization skills and abundant attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive forward projects and tasks autonomously, balancing when to check in with moving forward proactively
- Excellent communication skills with high regard to confidentiality
- Proven track record of maintaining precision, consistency, and quality in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships with team members and external parties
Disclaimer: Artifact Uprising (a portfolio company of Digital Fuel Capital) is assisting in the search for this position. This position will work directly for Digital Fuel Capital (Not Artifact Uprising).