As a member of Drizly’s engineering team, you will help build the largest eCommerce company in the beverage alcohol industry. Join us and help bring our feature ideas (and your own) off the whiteboard and into reality.
- Support production by troubleshooting, testing, fixing, and documenting live issues with the Drizly platform
- Build tools and features for internal users to support Drizly’s customers and Drizly’s retail partners
- Suggest improvements to Drizly’s internal- and external-facing tools based on data
- Ruby / Rails / Rack
- Amazon Web Services
- Redis / Memcache
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Familiarity with modern web technologies, REST APIs, etc.
- Our engineers play a key role in product development, from concept to launch, so be ready to bring your creative ideas to the table. And because we push new versions of the website and API multiple times a day, it won’t take long to get your work out in front of users.
This job is in Boston, MA.