We are Alyce – an ambitious, fast-growing start-up. Our mission is to help everyone create personal bonds with everyone they do business with. Simply put, “business” between people has become increasingly impersonal, irrelevant, and disrespectful with the rise of automation. Outreach is making everyone opt-out. We are here to fundamentally change that. Alyce is the Personal Experience (PX) platform that combines personal gifting and #5to9 research (their life outside the office) to empower sales reps and marketers to start and foster conversations of immense depth with their prospects and customers. With Alyce, they dramatically increase engagement. They drive pipeline like never before.
We are a bunch of empathetic, authentic, caring, kind, fun-loving, interesting… and insanely passionate people who are aiming to build something great and do a whole lot of good along the way. While we all have our own preferences, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together – the solution, that delivers real results to our customers. Our differences make us collectively better. Learn more about us here: https://www.alyce.com/about-us/
About this position
As a Customer Support Team Lead, you will be working directly with our customers to help provide an exceptional experience.
You will also spend time working with the product development team to share customer feedback, insights and to test new features/products prior to release to ensure we are building a great product for our customers.
Our US offices are based in Boston, MA but this position can work remotely from another location.
How you’ll make Alyce amazing:
- Effectively resolve customer questions and issues in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner via Cases in Salesforce
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests across a variety of channels (email, cases, phone, etc.)
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the wider team
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for our product and engineering teams
- Work with the product development and QA teams to test new features and bug fixes and surfacing meaningful customer feedback
- Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes
- Develop a strategy for scaling our support model, including our current processes, systems and operating practices
- Partner with our leaders in Customer Success to address the needs of our customers and develop innovative ways to think proactively about how to execute support
- Collaborating with Product Marketing and Solutions to produce and manage our library of content within our Help Center
- Partner with our leaders in Product and Engineering on developing a strong triage and SLA system
- Support the development of new hire onboarding and product training
How you will uplevel Alyce:
- You have a passion for Customer Support and how it can impact the company
- You have prior experience starting or scaling Customer Support functions
- You know that every bit of work you do makes a real difference in making our customers happy
- You have experience creating and iterating on new and existing processes to always be improving the overall experience
- You understand the web-based applications and have experience with working in a startup environment
- We’re looking for a support leader who has experience both building and executing a go-to-market strategy for success in a fast growing tech company
- You’re not afraid of learnings and are always willing to raise your hand for help
- You excel at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly