Who we are
Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters – committed to life’s moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 1200 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. There will be long days and incredible challenges.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
You are a detail-oriented marketing professional who loves getting into the nitty-gritty of campaigns to specific consumers, from email to push messaging and everything in between. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where we make changes on the fly and you like to be busy and sending a lot of communications out on a regular basis. You’re a team player; you like collaborating with others on projects and have a strong understanding of how to work within processes to make everyone around you work more efficiently.
You’re not daunted by doing something that hasn’t been done before, you’ll figure it out. You may have some HTML skill or maybe you’ve learned a personalization scripting language, like Handlebars, but if not, you’re very excited to learn. You love reporting and are at home in Excel. It excites you to see how programs are performing and you love thinking about how to improve performance.
You have a proven track record of success and 2-3 years working in a digital marketing or marketing operations team in the tech or retail space, preferably with experience in marketing mobile applications.
What the role is
In this CRM Associate role, you will be an integral part of the Marketing CRM team, responsible for ad hoc weekly campaigns via email, push, in-app messaging, app inbox, and browser notifications. You will also assist with lifecycle campaigns and tasks across all four of Drizly’s customer types: consumers, corporate consumers, retail partners, and suppliers. You will support the Director of CRM to launch new notification channels and segment and personalize across current campaigns. You’ll have an eye toward goals, tracking process and helping iterate to achieve stronger performance, so you’ll need to be comfortable and conversant in reporting, analysis, and testing. You’ll be part of the team creating memorable and relevant experiences for Drizly’s most important asset, our customers. Through those experiences, we hope to continue being a part of our consumer’s lives in the longterm via retention.
In this role you will:
- Create ad hoc weekly notifications with tons of segments and relevant dynamic content, these will be in multiple message types such as email and push messages.
- Create reports on a recurring basis that help the team understand performance to goal and create multi-variate tests to push performance higher.
- Support more than 20+ lifecycle & behavioral campaigns through managing journeys and content.
- Assist with the launch and optimization of brand new channels for Drizly, such as in-app messages, app inbox, browser notifications, and more!
- Become a subject matter expert for our marketing platforms, acting as the go-to for new campaign ideas and content personalization for consumers, corporations, retail partners, and suppliers.
- Collaborate with our brand, design, and supplier teams to support innovative partnership programs for Fortune 500 alcohol supplier brands.
- Work with data engineering and product to get new data from Drizly’s platforms for personalization within a plethora of campaigns.
The Other Stuff
- Competitive salary
- One-on-one professional coaching with external expert
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
- 401(K) Plan
- Added perks
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
BEFORE YOU APPLY…
We ask that you please remove all identifying information from your resume before you upload it on the next page in an effort to help us remove unconscious bias from our resume review process. Drizly is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment where a diverse group of people can and want to do their best work, and that starts with our hiring practices.
Identifying information includes your name, photos, LinkedIn URL, email address and more.