To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As Community Engagement Specialist, your mission will be to grow and educate our user communities (both here at Formlabsand through Pinshape). You’ll identify opportunities and build campaigns to help our customers discover new and existing uses for 3D printing and help enable our users to be advocates for the Formlabs brand. You’ll work within the Partnerships + Community team, creating dialogues and solutions that help achieve community engagement growth that supports our team and company-wide goals.
Formlabs Forum is on online Formlabs user community where users can ask and answer questions about Formlabs products and applications. Pinshape is an easy-to-use platform that lets users explore, share and download high-quality 3D printable designs.
If you’re an inspired self-starter with a passion for building connections through impactful and engaging content, we want you to join our team!
- Grow and evaluate Formlabs + Pinshape community engagement through creative solutions and data-driven metrics.
- Foster Formlabs + Pinshape community engagement through communication on digital platforms (social media, user groups + forums). This includes managing all comments and responding to our users.
- Engage existing community users and drive retention by encouraging increased participation and user generated content.
- Create community content for blog, weekly emails, social posts and contests.
- Build out a referral program to drive leads through incentives.
- Lead the Pinshape ambassador program by identifying super users and developing incentives to leverage them to grow the community.
- Experience talking with customers and solving problems
- Excited to wear different hats and eager to learn new things
- A track record of growing digital communities
- Comfortable troubleshooting issues
- Excited about 3D printing and related technologies
- Customer service experience
- Experience with analytic tools (Google Analytics and Mixpanel)
- Flexible vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.