To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world – and now dental professionals, too.
At Formlabs, you’ll work hand-in-hand with a creative group of scientists, engineers, and designers, with a deep and honest curiosity about the world. We believe in what we do, and we’re passionate about building powerful tools that change the way we work and live. Our primary goal is to give our customers the best tools accompanied by an amazing experience.
Past business interns have identified critical insights on the needs of our customer base, helped redesign our USA sales channel strategy, helped overhaul our global logistics infrastructure, and enhanced internal training and documentation. We’re looking for someone experienced in analyzing and developing customer communication and excited to jump in. Join us as our Communications Analyst Intern to help us scale as we grow.
- Identify critical insights from reviewing and responding to customer surveys
- Coordinate delivery of user feedback into product roadmaps and planning
- Design improvements for multiple outbound email campaigns
- Work on data-focused projects to improve our operation’s efficiency
- Identify new and innovative ways to make Formlabs easier to do business with
- Written (email-based) customer service or product support
- Fabrication and machine processes
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Salesforce, and/or Magento
- Technical background
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.