Panorama is on a mission to radically improve student outcomes by helping educators act on data. We’re working toward a world where every student has great teachers, great schools, and a great education. Thousands of schools use the Panorama platform as an important tool for improving education through data, from helping teachers hone their practice, to engaging with families, to building school culture, and beyond. Panorama is rapidly growing: today, over 9 million students receive a better education because of Panorama, and we hope to serve many millions more students in the coming years.
Panorama’s Client Success team partners with hundreds of school districts and charter networks to take them from “We just signed up for Panorama” to “Panorama has helped us improve education for our students in many important ways.” With a near perfect renewal rate, sky-high customer satisfaction, strong year-over-year account growth, and most important, stories from across the country about how Panorama has helped students receive a better education, our team has set a high bar.
As a Panorama Client Success Manager, you are the voice of Panorama to 150+ clients who primarily interact with Panorama through our SaaS platform. Your mission is to create and deliver a client experience that both scales and ensures clients become committed to using Panorama’s services year after year. You will design and implement systems of tracking clients through the client journey, identifying key places where support or intervention might be needed to ensure the school or district is successfully using Panorama’s products. You will be responsible for ensuring high levels of engagement with the results schools and districts produce. You’ll also own the renewal process for a portfolio of 150+ of self-serve clients. In order to successfully drive the value of Panorama products for users and decision makers, you will need to blend scalable processes and pro-active support practices with in-depth product knowledge and a deep understanding of the needs of districts and schools.
- Develop scalable, technology-led systems and practices for proactive support to clients
- Design and deliver an onboarding experience for schools and districts that is successfully ensures clients are using the Panorama platform quickly and taking action on the data they collect
- Improve the speed with which our clients get value from Panorama’s platform
- Develop leading indicator metrics to highlight any sticking points in the client journey
- Design and implement one-to-many systems and resources to help clients quickly realize value from the Panorama platform, “un-stick” them in the client journey, and use the data in their efforts to improve outcomes for students
- Own user engagement, Net Promoter Score (NPS) and renewal rates for clients who use Panorama Education’s self service platform
- Leverage user engagement data at the individual client level and at the aggregated level to determine key action steps to increase product usage and buy-in to Panorama’s data
- Monitor and respond to NPS data, acting as a liaison for client feedback to the Product team
- Streamline the renewal process so it is easy for clients, and not time consuming for Panorama
- Proactively intervene to secure renewal for clients with lower levels of engagement and / or NPS
- Improve client experience to increase renewal rates
- Be an unqualified expert in Panorama’s products, enabling you to guide clients to best use cases of Panorama’s products and to deliver expert assistance for the speedy resolution of problems
- Communicate effectively, professionally and with empathy with clients via phone calls and email to ensure that they are supported
- Liaise with members of our product and engineering teams to synthesize and prioritize client feedback to continuously improve our products
- Keep ahead of SaaS industry developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Live Panorama’s company value that we are “the best part of our clients’ days”
What We’re Looking For
- 2-4 years of experience in SaaS or technology customer success management, account management, or professional services role with visibility into revenue management
- Expertise in Excel – you will help clients troubleshoot errors in student data extracts and other data sets
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com strongly preferred
- Passion for delivering expert, value-centric customer support in a one-to-many and technology-led environment
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to explain technology concepts to users of all experience levels
- Strong quantitative skills – you see data and know how to interpret it and what questions to ask next as a result
- Excellent written communication skills – including the ability to explain new concepts or offer technical support via email
- Lightning fast learner, with a special passion for learning new technology tools quickly and experimentally
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Ability to empathize with colleagues and clients from a range of backgrounds and experiences
- Passion for improving education, with direct experience in the K-12 environment strongly preferred
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.