To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is looking for an all-star entrepreneur to guide our expansion. If you can understand complex technology, navigate an industry that is evolving at lightning speed, and thrive under ambiguous goals, join us as our first Channel Sales Engineer, to help drive value to our channel partners and end users.
- Be the go-to resource regarding technical questions for the Channel Sales team, as well our distribution partners.
- Improve sales efficiency and effectiveness through technical trainings, and enablement throughout the buying process.
- Develop and communicate selling tools, information and processes (sales playbooks, training content, value actualization tools etc.) tailored for increasing engineering sales
- Design online sales certification/training for sales reps of channel partners on how to sell our printer and communicate its unique value proposition, key applications and workflows with technical details
- Guide sales by providing pre-sales support via phone or email for channel partners and their customers
- Are a natural entrepreneur and willing to delve into the details
- Previous channel or sales work experience that allows you to understand the needs of sales people, channel partners and customers.
- Can easily understand technical details and clearly share them with non-technical people
- Are an expert project manager and skilled in coordinating people and resources not directly under your control
- Have experience in training sales organizations in technical products
- Have experience selling to Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineers
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.