Website Cambridge Intelligence
Helping companies visualise their connected data
Who we are
We are an award winning start-up based in Cambridge (UK) (this position is based in Lowell, MA, USA). Our flagship product, KeyLines, is an innovative, browser-based visualization software toolkit, which lets organizations explore networks in their data. We are a growing and ambitious organisation with a best in class product. We work with hundreds of customers worldwide, including the US Army, Visa, Cisco, Symantec and Microsoft.
You will have the ability to understand complex technology and develop solutions, combined with the communication skills communicate these complex topics to customers in an accessible manner. As an ambitious self-starter, you’ll be energised by the prospect of identifying commercial opportunities and helping customers to explore their data networks. You’ll enjoy the opportunity to travel throughout North America and beyond.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll combine your product knowledge and commercial awareness to assist sales prospects with product evaluations and support the sales process in North America.
This will involve:
- Demonstrating Cambridge Intelligence products to prospective customers
- Answering technical questions
- Building short proofs of concepts to show product capabilities
- Developing a sales strategy for each account in partnership with the regional sales person
- Visit customers better understand their requirements
- Performing post-sales implementation projects with customers
- Representing the company at trade shows
- University degree in computer science or engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Pre-sales or consultancy experience
Fast pass to the front of the queue:
- Experience with data visualization technologies
- Experience working with government or cybersecurity customers
- Experience with ES6, AngularJS and React