To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is growing explosively on all fronts, and that means we need more implementation and analytical muscle to bring our business systems to the next level. We’re looking for a hands-on problem solver to roll out and leverage our ERP, NetSuite, across the organization. You will be a cross-functional player that can work across stakeholders in finance, sales, manufacturing, and logistics to deliver thoughtfully designed systems solutions for our rapidly growing business.
If you’re ready to get your hands dirty making NetSuite integrate seamlessly to solve high-impact business needs, we want you to join us as our NetSuite Business Systems Analyst.
- Project manage our implementation of NetSuite OneWorld, covering both US and international operations across several functions globally: finance, manufacturing, customer support & sales
- Create and troubleshoot workflows, saved searches, reports and forms
- Oversee the integration of third-party products, e.g. Magento, Bill.com, Salesforce
- Understand the fundamentals of NetSuite and know how to make it sing
- Have some experience using or implementing at least two of these modules: Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing, Warranty and Repairs, Taxes, Procurement, Project Accounting, and Oneworld
- Ready to design and implement integrations between NetSuite and other business systems to solve high-impact business challenges
- Possess a keen awareness of ongoing business priorities and are energetic about continuously improving processes
- Critical thinker who can deftly identify needs, ask the right questions, and deliver end to end solutions, customizations, dashboards, and reports
- Strong communicator who can speak to a wide range of stakeholders and users
- Have an eye for detail, and can also stay aware of the larger picture needs
- Excited to accelerate your career with a rapidly scaling technology company
- NetSuite certification
- Passionate about 3D printing and technology
- Experience scaling systems at rapidly growing company
- Degree in accounting, computer science, or a similar field
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.