Drizly is seeking a passionate and driven marketer who will help drive customer acquisition and build brand awareness. In this role, you will be responsible for vetting partners and closing deals to build a successful shared marketing program. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record for driving new buyer growth and revenue while always holding true to brand standards.
We’re a small, fast-moving team that truly understands the value of marketing. This is an outstanding opportunity to make a real, immediate impact on a business that’s experiencing rapid growth.
- Build and manage a pipeline of prospects in order to close partnership deals on a shared direct mail program.
- Develop targeting strategy to build the direct mail market roadmap. Analyze performance on zip code and carrier route level to identify opportunities.
- Partner with creative and copy teams to produce mail inserts and envelops. Test and measure for elements such as copy, imagery and offer value.
- Manage all elements of partnership deals including contracts, payments, creative deadlines & performance reporting
- Manage partnership and payments with printing vendors
- Entrepreneurial self-starters only – You will be building a new business unit from the ground up.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills – You will need to develop a deep pipeline and aggressively follow up to close deals.
- 2-3 years of Direct Mail Experience is preferred.
- Experience working on a marketing acquisition team and with creative teams to deliver best in class direct marketing material.
- Data Driven.
- Detail Oriented.
- Relentlessly high standards.
- Competitive Spirit.
- Bachelor’s Degree.