To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is growing explosively on all fronts, meaning we need more implementation and analytical muscle on our Systems team. We’re looking for a cross-functional systems thinker, who can work at the intersection of Sales, Logistics, Finance, and IT. You will perform data analysis, provide recommendations, and take personal responsibility for implementing solutions.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone energized by the prospect of joining a nimble, rapidly-growing business. If you want to roll up your sleeves and scale our systems as we grow – join us as our Business Operations Lead.
- Debug integration issues for a wide variety of applications – especially our ERP system
- Identify priorities and deliver end to end solutions, customizations, and configurations
- Keep our IT infrastructure running smoothly across our global offices
- Hire and grow a small team of hands-on interdisciplinary business analysts
- Are an all-around systems “athlete” who is curious, analytical, strategic, and solution-driven
- Have demonstrable experience integrating, supporting, and improving ERP business systems
- Familiar with our current tools – NetSuite, SalesForce, Magento, Zendesk
- Have a clear track-record of delivering work in scope, on time, and within budget
- An energetic problem solver who loves to improve operational process to meet business and customer needs
- A clear communicator who can work across functions to guide and define requirements
- Feel a strong sense of responsibility to own problems and produce results
- Ready to learn whatever you don’t already know to get the job done
- Experience working at a startup
- Familiarity with a scripting language
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.