Klaviyo is using technology to reinvent email marketing from the ground up. For too long marketing has been pretty selfish. Companies blast everyone with the same email, not because they think that’s what customers want, but because they don’t have a choice. Klaviyo fundamentally changes the game. Our software ties together everything companies know about their customers, processes massive quantities of data in real-time, and uses it to drive a platform that’s part CRM, part analytics engine, and 100% an email platform that gets results. Technology has come a long way in the last 15 years, but email hasn’t really changed. We’re here to fix that.
Business Intelligence Analyst at Klaviyo
The Business Intelligence Analyst is a cross functional role that requires framing business problems, identifying and obtaining data needed for analysis, synthesizing results and making recommendations to the executive team.
- Build the data infrastructure, initially spending 50% of your time writing code to build internal and external sources of data (the programming aspect of this role will diminish after the first 3 months)
- Facilitate and perform business analysis involving framing and solving problems around growing revenue such as acquisition channels, drivers of churn and customer retention, customer lifetime value and product market fit.
- Do financial and quantitative modeling
- Interact with product, engineering, sales support and people operations
- BA/BS with a strong GPA as a quantitative undergrad
- Some programming experience in SQL/Python/R or similar coding expertise
- Smart and looking to do analytics/operations analysis on a small team
- Want to possibly pursue your MBA at some point in your career
Klaviyo is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth. It’s what we help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing. It’s how we behave as individuals; we’re all deeply passionate about learning. It’s how we manage our business, we have thousands of paying customers, we’re profitable, and we’re growing insanely fast. And it’s what our culture is all about. Working at Klaviyo means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible, and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are. Your curiosity has led you this far, so if this sounds like your ideal place to work, apply now!
No phone calls or agency submissions, please. Candidates from the local area only.