Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits.
Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We partner with the best retail stores in over 70 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience and offer a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) – and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us. Do you see yourself here? Read on.
You love understanding consumers, not just quantitative data but really getting to know and understand them. And you’re passionate about building brands and content. You innovate, because you know that anything you do today can be improved tomorrow. You get social media. You’re not a designer or copywriter per se, but you have a great design eye and can turn a phrase. You are a strong communicator, able to share the story that the numbers are telling. It’s not just enough to see the solution, you are able to think critically and make decisionsbased on your findings. You love to execute.
People have called you scrappy. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do the work with your team. And despite considerable skills and impressive experience, importantly, you are humble.
You have at least 8 years of experience building brands and messaging that resonates. You consider content strategy, development and marketing a core skill. People management is a strength. You can balance a large number of projects, collaborating with a multitude of parties and always approaching initiatives with a positive attitude.
About the Role
We are looking for a creative, entrepreneurial marketer that has a passion for brand, the consumer and storytelling to drive the Drizly brand. Reporting to the CMO, this is a critical role with direct reports and an ability to make a big impact guiding the overall brand and developing content consistent with its mission.
- Brand Management. Define and evolve the Drizly brand positioning and messaging. Oversee design and copy development, ensuring consistency of tone and brand voice across all touch points.
- Content strategy and execution. Develop a multimedia strategy in sync with the brand positioning and goals, customer interests, seo opportunity, etc. Lead the execution of various forms of consumer-facing editorial and social media content and campaigns.
- Voice of the customer. Bring your passion for the consumer. Understand him/her and develop insights to be applied to marketing programs and content strategies and communications.
- Brand Investments. Define strategy and spend to drive awareness and connection with our current consumers.
- Manage an external PR agency to drive brand awareness and key messages across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Partner across the organization to achieve your goals, including close collaboration with CRM, Growth Marketing, Product and Engineering.
- Analyze campaign success and share insights and best practices for future projects.
The Good Stuff
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
- 401(K) Plan
- Added perks