Who we are
Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters – committed to life’s moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 1200 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. There will be long days and incredible challenges.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
You are a customer-obsessed, data-driven, creative marketer. You understand that marketing is both an art and a science, and have equal parts affinity for data and good storytelling. You’ve helped build marketing programs designed to elevate a brand and drive customers to action.
You see opportunity in the details. You’re wildly organized. You’re a master collaborator, able to orchestrate big programs and work with a number of different stakeholders to get things done. You know effective marketing when you see it and have written a few good content pieces yourself. Thoughtful, intentional communication is one of your superpowers. Most of all, you are kind.
You have a proven track record of success as an integrated B2B marketer and 3+ years of experience working within a marketing org, preferably in e-commerce, at a marketplace or in the food & beverage industry. You are super energized to work for a fast-growing brand that’s changing the game in the alcohol industry.
What the role is
In the B2B Brand Marketing Manager role, you will be an integral part of the brand and marketing team at Drizly, responsible for the marketing strategy and messaging for the Retailer side of the business. Your goals will be to build Drizly’s thought leadership within the bevalc industry, drive retailer leads, and lead Drizly’s retailer brand and sales enablement efforts. You will support the director of brand in building out an impactful and effective inbound, PR, and events strategy. This is a critical role in expanding the Drizly network and realizing Drizly’s mission of becoming synonymous with alcohol.
You’ll represent the leading e-commerce brand in the bevalc industry and will work closely with partners across the full lifecycle to drive and nurture retailer leads. You’ll have the opportunity to directly shape the vision for our role within the industry.
In this role you will:
- Lead integrated B2B marketing campaigns and programs to build Drizly’s thought leadership in the bevalc industry and grow Drizly’s inbound pipeline
- Collaborate closely with your counterparts in acquisition, account management, CRM, and sales to drive retailer leads throughout the customer lifecycle
- Conduct ongoing research with bevalc retailers to uncover insights that shape the customer journey, B2B marketing and sales strategies, as well as our overall positioning within the industry
- Own the retailer inbound marketing strategy and program execution, maintaining a rich editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties
- Manage production and blog operations, collaborating with writers and designers to ensure they deliver on strategy, on time, and on budget
- Develop relationships with influencers, syndicate resources, analysts, partners, and thought leaders to develop and distribute content
- Manage the Drizly Retailer inbound site experience, continuously updating content and optimizing to grow new leads and convert site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and offers
- Continuously monitor Drizly data sources to identify PR and content storyline opportunities
- Manage and collaborate closely with the PR team to strengthen Drizly’s position as a go-to resource within the industry
- Build out and support Drizly’s annual events strategy, including the potential to run and manage digital events for Drizly in the retailer space
- Represent the Drizly brand in public forums
- Serve as an arbiter of the Drizly retailer brand, ensuring consistency across the organization and contributing to the refinement of positioning, messaging, branding as necessary
- Own the Drizly Retailer sales toolkit, continuously optimizing and refreshing content and materials and assisting in or leading the development of communications such as email, sales decks, print assets
- Continuously monitor, analyze and report out on all B2B marketing efforts, identifying opportunities for optimization and brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
The Other Stuff:
- Competitive salary
- One-on-one professional coaching with an external expert
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
- 401(K) Plan
- Added perks
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
BEFORE YOU APPLY…
We ask that you please remove all identifying information from your resume before you upload it on the next page in an effort to help us remove unconscious bias from our resume review process. Drizly is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment where a diverse group of people can and want to do their best work, and that starts with our hiring practices.
Identifying information includes your name, photos, LinkedIn URL, email address and more.