Yesware helps salespeople and organizations sell smarter. We build innovative software that follows reps through their day, enhancing their productivity and delivering data-driven recommendations that help them win deals. We’re looking for a driven, ambitious, and friendly person who is eager to take the next step in their career in SaaS product management.
- Inspire and lead a cross-functional product team to deliver on high-impact opportunities that shape Yesware’s business
- Speak with customers and analyze and leverage data to prioritize features, tickets, and ongoing plans
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to gather feedback, communicate progress, and identify impactful product wins
- Prioritize the backlog and lead team planning sessions to organize and sequence the work
- Establish clear goals and data-backed hypotheses to test with new product rollouts
- Write clear end user-centric requirements and user stories that guide the team
- Experience in product management or related field: deciding what to build, when to build it, and how to measure what you’ve built
- Brings a super-power in either design, business, or engineering
- Has experience gathering customer feedback, analyzing it, prioritizing it
- Has experience acquiring and analyzing data needed to inform priorities and roadmap creation
- Demonstrates drive, initiative, curiosity, and creativity
- Is driven to go beyond the boundaries of your job description to deliver exceptional results
- You have a proven track record of exceeding expectations and the ability to a strong show growth trajectory in your past roles
- You are comfortable working closely with engineers (engineers love working with you) and have experience with Agile development processes
- You are willing to do what it takes to get things done and have lots of creativity to solve hard problems
- You’ll ask us questions that make us have to stop and think
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where frequent iteration is the norm
About the Company:
Yesware is a team of smart, ambitious, kind people working together to empower each other and our customers. We build, market, and sell a one-of-a-kind sales platform that helps salespeople sell smarter, right from their inbox.
You can find us on the top floor of our building, conveniently located in downtown Boston. We offer competitive compensation comprised of salary, equity and bonuses. We also offer a growing list of benefits: health, dental, 401(k), life insurance, unlimited vacation days, flexible spending account, as well as gym and public transportation reimbursement. Additional perks include weekly yoga and meditation classes, a fully stocked kitchen, free daily catered lunch, and a ride home with Lyft when you need it.
We are proud to be venture-backed by investors including the Foundry Group, Battery Ventures, and Google Ventures. Our customers range from young startups of all sizes, to some of the biggest names in business, like Yelp, Acquia, Groupon, Zendesk, and many more. We live out our core values everyday in a mission to serve our customers and to make Yesware the best place we’ve ever worked.
Yesware is committed to developing a culture that embraces diversity and fosters inclusivity. We do this because it makes us stronger as individuals, as a business and it is simply the right thing to do. We know that diversity comes in many forms, so we welcome employees from all walks of life to bring their differing experiences and perspectives to Yesware. Together, we can build an environment where every member of our team can bring their authentic self to work, be heard, and work toward achieving their professional potential.
Read more about us at www.yesware.com/company