Software is at the center of our product development, as it bridges the transition from digital models to beautiful physical form in 3D printing.
Formlabs’ software team continues to develop one of the most powerful and intuitive desktop print applications on the market:PreForm. Fine-tuning the geometry of models in space is one of the most complex challenges our Software Team tackles.
If you are a talented engineer who is excited to dive into with 3D geometric algorithms and other challenging problems, we want you on the Software Team as an Algorithms Engineer.
- Develop world class desktop 3D printer software with a focus on geometric algorithms
- Drive the development of cutting edge software features from inception to release
- Bring innovative features to our users from underlying algorithms to intuitive user interface
- Experienced in C++ object oriented design and development
- Have developed 3D graphics or computational geometry
- Excited to study computer science journal articles with no fear of algorithms
- Work seamlessly with a diverse team of developers, engineers, and designers
- Have initiated and completed complex projects alone and on time
- Ready to routinely ship bulletproof software to thousands of customers
- Experience with solid mechanics or FEM