Drizly is looking for an Acquisition Marketing Manager to drive acquisition across paid channels including search, affiliate, display, radio, direct mail and out of home with a goal of hitting new buyer and revenue objectives for Drizly’s ecommerce site and apps. The right person should have an understanding of the marketing funnel and experience formulating, deploying and measuring paid campaigns.
- Oversee traditional media channels including local radio buys, out of home media and direct mail campaigns.
- Manage digital channels including affiliate networks, AdWords search campaigns and programmatic display campaigns.
- Optimize digital campaigns for CPA, improve bidding techniques, targeting capabilities and refine creative assets based on performance.
- Implement and analyze online advertising campaigns to support quarterly new buyer acquisition goals.
- Develop tracking reports, such as conversion performance and cohort analysis for all digital media sources to understand the performance of each digital touch point along the path to purchase.
- Stay current on the latest in ad technology, identify opportunities and initiatives to test to achieve new buyer growth and cost efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline.
- 3 years of proven experiences in marketing demonstrating broad internet business knowledge with a strong concentration in marketing.
- Experience in analyzing & utilizing data to make fact-based recommendations to improve overall strategies.
- Working knowledge experience in planning, managing and executing digital marketing measurement plans and programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation creation and delivery.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and highly analytical.