- This event has passed.
What to Expect When Transitioning Into a PM Role by an EverTrue PM
Wednesday, January 2 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Interviewing for a Product Manager position is never a piece of cake. It takes experience, spectacular communication skills and extensive prep. In this session, you’ll hear about the golden rules of interviewing that will help you score your dream job.
– How to switch from engineering to product – Sarah’s reasoning and how she went about finding a product role
– What are the expectations vs. reality of the transition
– What are the biggest challenges in the beginning of your PM career
– Things to focus on early in your PM career
Meet the Speaker: Sarah Morgan
Sarah Morgan is a Product Manager at EverTrue in Boston. She has previously worked as Platform Product Manager at Cengage Learning. Sarah became a Product Manager and found that her wide range of skills were a perfect match for a career in product.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first serve basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– For last minute questions, send a text to: (857) 214-7992