WEBINAR | Build a Cap Table and Understand the Dilution Impact of Early-Stage Investment
Friday, April 17 @ 11:45 am - 2:00 pm$21
We’re going virtual! It’s health & safety first here in Massachusetts – therefore, we’ve decided to turn this workshop to an ONLINE ONLY event via Zoom.
We’ll email the Zoom link and the workshop materials to all the registrants shortly before the event starts. Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In today’s difficult investment climate, entrepreneurs should have a clear understanding of the impact of proposed financing – before they talk to investors. This session will both explain terms and show you the exact numerical consequences of these difficult negotiating points:
- fully diluted equity
- option pool
- percentage ownership
- weighted average anti-dilution
- full ratchet anti-dilution
- per share price
During the workshop, you will also learn how to build your own capitalization table in a simple, but powerful spreadsheet. Once you have your basic cap table built, we will discuss in detail how to use this tool to understand the dilutive impact of various investment decisions such as:
- stock options
- restricted stock
- early stage angel or venture capital investment
- anti-dilution provisions
- and more…
Lunch will be served.
1. By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional, educational and/or marketing materials.
2. TCN events are open to entrepreneurs and investors only, or approved guests of TCN. Service providers of any type must join TCN as a Sponsor. Email email@example.com for details.
Thanks to our sponsor
- Friday, April 17
- 11:45 am - 2:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Classes & Workshops
- The Capital Network
Array (  => 1528 ) Array (  => 930 )