TiECON EAST 2020
Friday, September 18 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm$125
As the largest conference of its kind, TiECON EAST 2020: Artificial Intelligence is bringing together Boston’s leading entrepreneurs, executives, and investors. This must-attend, signature event from TiE Boston delivers cutting edge trends, impactful learning and networking opportunities.
Join attendees from leading companies such as Amazon, Microsoft, SalesForce, IBM, Kronos, our all-star charters members, and more world-class speakers:
- David Brown — CEO, Techstars
- Reshma Kewalramani — Incoming CEO, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Shaun McGinty — CIO Workplace Investing, Fidelity Investments
- Mojgan Lafebvre — CIO, Travelers Insurance
- Chris Jones — CTO, iRobot
- Natasha Engan — Senior Vice President Global Consulting, Deltek
- Mohak Shah — VP AI and Machine Learning, LG Electronics
- Jeff Palmucci — Senior Director Machine Intelligence, TripAdvisor
- David Berry — General Partner, Flagship Pioneering
- Michal Preminger — Head of Innovation East North America, Johnson & Johnson
And 50+ more speakers (new ones announced each week). Last year’s speakers included investor Jim Breyer of Breyer Capital, Aron Ain CEO of Kronos and Sam King CEO of Veracode.
Take advantage of this once-a-year opportunity:
Get up to speed with cutting-edge industry AI trends
Enjoy exceptional networking
Gain real solutions to tough AI problems faced by leading tech executives
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are rapidly and drastically changing the way humans interact with the world that surrounds us. This conference creates opportunities for attendees to understand and shape the way that change takes place.
✅ Latest AI trends
✅ Industry leading speakers
✅ Network with 700+ attendees from Boston tech
✅ Meet VCs and entrepreneurs
✅ Make lasting connections with TiE members and the Boston Community
✅ Convenient to attend, park, enjoy and learn
Who Should Attend?
This must-attend event is designed for leaders and professionals from multiple sectors such as Technology, Healthcare & Medicine, Fintech, Retail, Consumer, Deep Learning, Emerging Trends and more.
Unlike other conferences, the opportunity for face-to-face connection and real conversations is extraordinary.
Want to know what to expect? See our 2019 highlight reel
About the Organizer
TiE Boston is focused on supporting entrepreneurs throughout their lifecycle — from ideation to creation, through growth, wealth creation and ultimately, support of future founders. By encouraging collaboration between individuals throughout the entrepreneurial process, with programs, events, other forums created by entrepreneurs, TiE has created a repeatable cycle to foster the next generation of entrepreneurship
- By attending, attendees agree not to take part in canvassing, leafleting or harrassment. Failure to adhere to this could result in being asked to leave the event.
- Official photographers and film crew will be taking photographs and videos at TiECON East 2020. Organizers may use such materials, which may include photographs and video of visitors, for the promotion of future events.
- To attend TiECON East, a ticket must be secured. To purchase your ticket, please purchase your ticket beforehand.
Check out the official conference website (www.tieconeast.com) to get more details on confirmed speakers, venue, agenda and more.
Early Bird pricing is almost gone — make sure you take advantage of this compelling offer!