- This event has passed.
MIT Sloan Investment Conference 2020
Friday, February 21 @ 7:30 am - 5:00 pm$290
The MIT Sloan Investment Conference is one of the largest student-run investment conferences in North America with 400+ attendees every year.
MIT Sloan Investing Conference 2020 is the 15th edition of the conference with the theme “Searching for Alpha“, which focuses on the viewpoints and challenges faced by institutional investors in adding long term value for their clients. This year we are featuring a brand new panel on “Women in Investing” in addition to panels on quantitative and fundamental investing, private equity, venture capital, and asset allocation.
Brian Conway, Chairman and Managing Partner of TA Associates, leading global growth private equity firm, will feature for the keynote fireside chat. Other confirmed speakers include:
- Rick Slocum (Harvard Management Company, CIO)
- Gabriel Sod Hoffs (Blackstone, Head of Emerging Markets and Global Macro Strategies)
- Jennifer DeSisto (Anchor Capital, CIO)
- Professor Andrew Lo (AlphaSimplex Group, Chairman Emeritus)
- Larry Bohn (General Catalyst, Partner)
- David Frankel (Founder Collective, Co-Founder)
- David Hornik (August Capital, General Partner)
- Alejandro Canete (Millennium Management, Head of Research and Trading)
- Camille Carlstrom (Fidelity, Managing Director of Research)
- Steve Cook (LFM Capital, Founder)
Visit our conference website for the latest updates on speakers, sponsors and our conference agenda!