GamesIndustry.biz Investment Summit @ PAX East 2020
Thursday, February 27 @ 9:30 am - 6:00 pm$200
GamesIndustry.biz Investment Summit @ Pax East 2020
Thursday, 27th February 2020
(Sign-in 9.30am – 10am)
Aloft Boston Hotel Seaport District,
401 – 403 D Street, Boston 02210, USA
The GamesIndustry.biz Investment Summit is returning to PAX East in Boston USA on Thursday 27th February 2020, with the sole aim of getting your game funded! Every ticket gives you access to the Investment Summit talks, networking opportunities, lunch, PLUS access to PAX East on Thursday and Friday (as needed).
The GamesIndustry.biz Investment Summit is celebrating its tenth year, and this is a real opportunity for you to get your game funded – small-to-medium-sized games companies can discover more about games investment and access to finance in the morning talks, and then meet and pitch to investors, publishers and platform-holders in the afternoon session of the event. At last year’s Investment Summit in Boston, there were more than 250 formal meetings between investors and games developers, with numerous successful signings/funding from publishers and investors.
We can confirm that PlayStation, Oculus, Ubisoft, Sega, Humble Bundle, Kowloon Nights, Gearbox, TinyBuild, Xsolla, Super.com, Kickstarter, Merge Games, Hypetrain Digital, Neowiz, Grafitti Games and Snail Games are the first companies to sign-up for the event. Many more will be announced in the coming days. PlayStation veteran Shuhei Yoshida will also host a special panel during the event.
Every ticket purchase for the GamesIndustry.biz Investment Summit @ PAX East 2020 includes:
- Full access to PAX East on Thursday and Friday (as needed)
- Morning speaker sessions from games industry investors/funders
- The Games Investment Panel with an opportunity for Q&A
- Refreshments and lunch included
- The chance to network with investors and publishers
At any time during / after lunch, attendees can access to PAX East to check out the games and sessions on offer there.
The event is sponsored by Xsolla.
10:00 – 10:05: Introduction by Jamie Sefton, Event Organiser
10:05 – 10:25: Speaker TBC
10:25 – 10:40: Anya Combs, Kickstarter
10:40 – 10:55: Aaron Davies, Oculus
10:55 – 11:20: Indie Games Fireside Chat w/ PlayStation’s Shuhei Yoshida
11:20 – 11:35: Break
11:35 – 11:50: Speaker TBC
11:50 – 12:00: David Daniels, Xsolla
12:00 – 12:30: The Games Investment Panel hosted by Rebekah Valentine.
12:30 – 13:30: Networking Lunch
13:30 – 18:00: Formal Meetings
* Please note: While any ticket-purchaser can apply for formal meetings on the 27th February 2020 via this Investment Summit application form, this does not guarantee a private meeting on the day. Any formal meetings will be at the discretion of the investors. Also, ReedPOP and GamesIndustry.biz cannot guarantee that any meetings with investors will result in investment for your company. We will contact all games companies to inform them whether they have any formal meetings with investors at the GamesIndustry.biz Investment Summit @ PAX East on Monday 24th February 2020.