- This event has passed.
Corporate Innovation Connect
Thursday, February 27 @ 3:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Save the date for Venture Cafe’s Corporate Inno Connect, taking place on February 27, 2020. This event is designed to help corporates and startups form better collaborations to catalyze sustainable innovation. This event will also help entrepreneurs understand the specific problem-sets corporate innovators are battling and practical ways to co-create on solutions. Registration is not required but it is encouraged.
Café Nights – held each Thursday from 3PM – 8PM is the flagship program of Venture Café Foundation designed to connect entrepreneurs, investors, and innovators. Each event is comprised of
- Networking is the central purpose of Café Nights. It is an opportunity to meet like-minded innovators to create meaning connections, exchange ideas and forge new collaborations. Solicitations are not allowed during Café night events.
- Programming in the form of workshops, talks, forums, pitch event, hackathons, etc. Organizations seeking to host programming during one of the weekly Café Nights at Venture Café Kendall should submit an Event Request Form here.
- Theme Nights – Once each month, Café Nights at Kendall are organized around a single topic. The programming and info / demo tables are designed to dive deeper into insights, resources, and startups in that space. Startups wanting to apply for an opportunity to demo their prototype or product should submit Demo Application Form here.
- Office hours with experienced entrepreneurs, investors, and service professionals are available each week during Café Night. Individuals may book a 30-minute, one-on-one session with one or more of our experts, advisors, mentors by accessing our Office Hour Booking System here. To apply to the Office Hour program as an advisor, submit the Office Hour Program application here.
- Info tables, available during Café nights, are designed for organizations to share / promote information about programs, competitions, and events relevant to the Venture Café audience. Organizations may submit an info table request form to apply for a spot.
- Venture Café Presents is an online video series shot during Café Night and brought to the community in partnership with ArcPoint Communications. It features interviews with entrepreneurs, investors, and innovators that document compelling stories from across the Greater Boston area. If you are an entrepreneur, inventor, innovator, with a compelling story tell, contact us here.
For more info and the latest updates, check out http://vencaf.org/calendar/.