- This event has passed.
Boston Women in Digital March Meetup: Meet Alaina!
Thursday, March 21 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Our March Meetup is all about networking and getting to know the Women in Digital of our Boston Chapter. You’ll meet board members, members, and hear from our Founder, Alaina Shearer, on why she created what is now a national network of nearly 2,000 members.
Unsure what it means to become a member? Come to this event to learn what we’re about. You’ll meet some amazing women and experience the strength of our Member Pledge in action as Alaina leads everyone in our signature Ask + Give Exchange.
Also, we’ll be scouting for new board members to fill our open positions. Interested? Find out more about chapter board roles here.
What you’ll gain:
– A network you never knew you had
– Some serious connections and digital know-how to take back to work
– The chance to help us grow the Boston Chapter. Learn about open board positions, speaking engagements, and sponsorship opportunities!
Featured Guest: Alaina Shearer, Founder, Women in Digital
Alaina Shearer is the founder and original member of Women in Digital. Watch her story here.
Alaina is the Founder and Original Member of Women in Digital, a groundbreaking 2,000+ member organization uniting women in digital creative professions behind one purpose: To empower each other through one another. She founded Women in Digital in June of 2016. Connect with Alaina on LinkedIn.
Your digital talent makes you one of the most powerful women on the planet. Together, we join to share our knowledge, to inspire each other, and to be empowered by that strength. Our mission is to connect women in digital through engaging and educational events and to enable them with the confidence and tools necessary to exchange their power. Learn more about Women in Digital here.
6:00 – 6:30 p.m. | Mix + Mingle
6:30 – 7:30 p.m. | The Story of Women in Digital: Why We’re Here and What’s Next + Asks & Gives, led by our Founder, Alaina Shearer
7:30 – 8:00 p.m. | Ask + Give Circle Networking
8:00 to 8:30 p.m. | Wrap Up
Can’t find us? Upon arrival, mention that you’re there for the Women in Digital Event!
Who should attend?
- Female professionals in digital and tech industries. Our members have a digital focus within the creative, marketing, advertising, or communications fields. Whether you’re a content strategist, web designer, app developer, social marketer, or CMO — or any other position we might not have mentioned — you’re all professionals in digital and welcome at our events. Not a member yet? Join us today!
- We welcome all female, female-identifying, and LGBTQ persons.
- Please do not attend if you have a sales motivation. Soliciting our attendees and members for business or sales is strictly prohibited. If you do so, you will kindly be asked to leave. However, you CAN officially sponsor us — a better option in our eyes!
- Men, we prefer you not attend our member meet-ups. Why? By nature, when faced with challenges, women respond by creating a community. This is ours. Of course, here are a few different ways you can support our vision:
Would you like to sponsor?
If you’re interested in sponsoring this event or others, woohoo! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Thursday, March 21
- 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Presentations & Networking
- The College Club of Boston
- 44 Commonwealth Avenue
+ Google Map
- Boston Women in Digital