- This event has passed.
Boston New Technology FinTech & Blockchain Startup Showcase #BNT105 (21+)
Monday, September 16, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$18
21+. Join us to:
- See 6 innovative and exciting local FinTech & Blockchain tech demos, presented by startup founders
- Network with attendees from the Boston-area startup/tech community
- Get your free headshot photo (non-intrusively watermarked) from The Boston Headshot!
- Enjoy dinner with beer, wine and more
Each company presents an overview and demonstration of their product within 5 minutes and discusses questions with the audience.
Please follow @BostonNewTech and support our startups by posting on social media using our #BNT105 hashtag. We’ll retweet you and you’ll be entered to win one of 5 sets of BNT shirts & hats, courtesy of Ink’d Stores!
To save on tickets and enjoy exclusive benefits, purchase a BNT VIP Membership.
Products & Presenters:
1. everyday life / @elifelabs – Online insurance concierge delivers real financial security to working families! (Jake Tamarkin / @jaketamarkin) Tech: ReactJS, NodeJS, DynamoDB.
2. Stockteamup / @Stockteamup – The Online Community for the Stock Market. Go Beyond Trending and Connect to Performance! (Seth Tenenbaum ) Tech: AngularJS, C#, PostgreSQL.
3. StrattyX / @Stratty_X – Democratizes algorithmic trading with an app that lets investors automate stock trading, based on real world events in real-time! (Auriel Wright / @ElleRuiEr) Tech: iOS, NodeJS, ReactJS.
4-6. Sign up to present at BNT: bit.ly/bntDemo
6:00 – Networking with dinner, beer & wine and free headshot photos (non-intrusively watermarked)
7:00 – Foley Hoag Welcome & BNT Partner Introductions
7:15 – Startup Presentations, Q&A
8:30 to 9:00 – More Networking & headshot photos
Directions & Parking:
Foley Hoag is in the Seaport West building (155 Seaport Blvd, Boston, MA – main entrance is on B Street).
Foley Hoag is in the Seaport West building, right next to the MBTA Silver line World Trade Center Station. Walk 1 block north on World Trade Center Ave and you will see the building on your left. You can also walk there in 15 minutes from the MBTA Red line South Station.
Use this Google Map to Foley Hoag. Parking meters are usually available on Summer St, while there are some along Congress St, Seaport Blvd, E Service Rd and Boston Wharf Rd. LAZ Parking at 390 Congress St is $15 after 5 pm – enter from Boston Wharf Rd. Use this Google Map to park in their lot. Just a bit further away are the SP Plus Channelside lot ($8 after 3 pm), with entrances at 41 Necco St & 45 Binford St and the VPNE Garage at 10 Necco St ($10 after 4 pm).
Please bring photo identification and check in at our desk in the lobby, to pick up your name tag and security access tag. Take an elevator to the 13th floor. Enter the open glass doors and walk down the hall to your right. The coat closet and restrooms will be on your right, before you reach the meeting space.
BNT is dedicated to providing a harassment-free and inclusive event experience for all members/participants. To attend, event registrants agree to these Attendance Terms, which are summarized on the registration page for this event and in the confirmation email sent to registrants.
By registering for this event, you agree to share the information you submit with Boston New Technology and to be contacted by this party.