30 Things You’ll Learn as a PM in 30 Minutes by a HubSpot PM
Wednesday, December 19 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
This session will cover the complexities of working with products across the physical and software arena. We’ll be covering how ideas and concepts become reality, how a PM works cross-functionally with multiple teams to keep a project flowing and how a PM continues to iterate and improve upon products after they’ve made it to consumers’ hands.
– For new PMs, learn 30 high impact, actionable tips that you can implement immediately
– For experienced PMs, re-live and learn some new tried-and-true PM tactics through a new lens
– This talk ranges from teamwork, to being a high performer as a PM, to managing stakeholders – so everyone is sure to learn something new!
Meet the Speaker: Dylan Sellberg
Dylan Sellberg is a Product Manager at HubSpot in Boston. He has previously worked as Business Process Consultant, Contractor, at NFM Lending. Dylan became a Product Manager and found that his wide range of skills were a perfect match for a career in product.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to email@example.com
– For last minute questions, send a text to: (857) 214-7992